DIY | Scrunch Tote

In the midst of all the camper renos I had a slight urge to create something that had nothing to do with the camper. My Amy Butler "Love Bliss" fabric kept calling out for me to make something out of it. I had considered making the girl one another dress but to be honest I didn't trust her with this fabric. She destroys a good three outfits a day... so maybe when she's older :)

Then I saw this pin on Pinterest and immediately wanted to make my own!

I highly recommend this tutorial from Nae Chic. It was very thorough and easy to follow. The whole process was quite quick except for when I couldn't get my interfacing to fuse - grrr.


I grabbed the belt at Sally Ann earlier in the day just for this project and it worked fabulous. I decided to use some of the left over polka dot material from the camper as the lining. My interfacing wasn't super stiff so I thought it best to use a thicker material. The duck cloth worked great.


And... here's a blurry picture with me wearing it to show the size. It was late and I was too lazy to set up my tripod or focus the camera apparently.


I'm pretty much loving it and think I need to make an iphone pouch and diaper clutch to go with it!


Comments

Popular Posts