My brother had this beauty (albeit in better shape than seen here) in his room and I begged and begged for it. He finally acquiesce and gave me the chair. Unfortunately though we didn't own a truck at the time and so we tried to fit the chair in Elsie to bring home. Camper doors are small. So we ripped the front legs semi-off.
This is apparently a very well built chair. They were very hard to get apart much less put back together. So they're a little wonky but just fine for the purpose of a prop :)
As you can see the lower upholstery was demolished so I chose some of this gorgeous fabric to recover it. This fabric makes me happy happy happy.
Not too shabby for pushing in with scissors, folding and stapling :)
One of the wooden arm ends and the upholstered pad were fully chewed up by my bro's
And so I am left with this gorgeous little chair. I'm quite pleased with how it turned out and even more pleased with how little time it took. It was fairly liberating knowing it didn't need to go in my home and thus I didn't have to do everything the "right" way.
So if you have a mini session booked for Monday you'll get to sit your fanny in this cutie - but be careful it's pretty wobbly.