Blink Photo | Puryk Sneak Peek

Well hello little blog... I've missed you. We've had a crazy week preparing for an amazing weekend with friends and today I dove back into "work mode"! I've done all I can do for the day and now I just feel the itch to blog... so, here is a sneak peek into the Puryk wedding!

Jared and Katie have been uber patient waiting for their pics to be ready and so I'm excited to give them a little taste of what is to come. Theirs was a beautiful day and it was fun photographing a couple so in love :)

How stunning is this bride?


Those shoes were fabulous... especially with the tat.


Beautiful friends!


Silly boys.


Happy couple.


And... every time I asked them to kiss they just started making out :) ha ha - you two know it's true!


~ Monique

Comments

Popular Posts