A Little Rebranding...

With the new year I always take some time to reevaluate my business. January and February are for good reasons a little slow in the outdoor photography world so I've started doing a little re-branding. While there is much more to come in terms of websites, sneak peek procedures, specialty print options (like super cool collages) I thought I'd give you a little look at my new CD packaging. I love it and think it totally reflects who I am today!


Fortunately February and March are big months for having babies (and I should know as I had both of mine in February!) and so I've been super busy doing newborn shoots. It's so fun, they are so cute and they stay where you put them for the most part :)

That said I am SO looking forward to spring and being able to get outdoors with a bunch of family shoots and of course GRAD in June. Stay tuned!

Comments

Popular Posts