3 is Fabulous!

My baby is 3. She is a fabulous 3. Apparently 3 year olds never look directly into a camera lens. That's so 2.


I am so proud of who this little girl is. She is fiesty, strong, sweet, gentle, kind, empathetic, passionate, funny, smart and persistent. She's a whole bundle of awesome.


It struck me the other day how grateful Hannah is, I was a bit sobered to realize I was just now catching on to her immense spirit of gratitude. She eats virtually every meal with out complaint, she exclaims to me multiple times a day "Mommy - I'm not coughing! I'm not sick!" After a long winter of every virus she is so thankful to be healthy. It doesn't get old for her. Wow. Randomly throughout the day she will grab something we've bought or made her (even it was a month ago) and squeal, "Mommy you made this for me? You made this for meeeeeee! Thank you!"
I need to be grateful like Hannah.


I love how creative she is in her humour and that she has literally an endless repertoire of facial expressions. She is always making us laugh and amazes us with her impersonations. My current favourites are definitely Yoda and Kung Fu Panda. She is fierce!


I adore how she loves Bear. I treasure every little conversation she has with him that I am lucky enough to eavesdrop on.
"Bear! Did you miss me? I missed you too. You had to stay here so you're safe and don't get lost. It's O.K. I'm home now."




She loves to play with her friends and any new kids she meets but at some point will always end up on her own for a little bit. Deeply immersed in imagination and fully content. She'll often sit and create characters out of her little hands. They run all over and talk to each other. I wish I could be in her head sometimes. It's so sweet.




She loves to learn. Loves to read. Loves to sing. Loves to dance.




I'm amazed by how much she can keep up with her big brother. I see her push herself and work towards goals to be able to do what he does. She's a little adventurer and I love it.


I love how much she adores her brother. How she doesn't last more than 7 minutes without having to go and find him. "Mommy, I just need to see Kai."




I affectionately call her a punk... because she is one. She's a little punk, in the best sense of the word. I don't know how else to describe it.. she just does punkish things, in the most cute and funny kind of way :)




Hanny loves Princesses and mostly Cinderella. Her princesses play with Buzz Lightyear and Anakin Skywalker a lot. They're good buds. We were playing princesses the other day with her carriage and this is literally what happened.
Hannah: Snow White would you like to come in my carriage?
Me: Why yes Cinderella, where are we going?
H: To Minot.
M: Awesome. Let's go!
(we arrive, Cinderella gets out of carriage and falls down immediately)
H: Oh no! A bad guy got me!
(Cinderella gets up)
H: Pew pew. It's OK. I shot him.

Uh.... moving on!

She dresses as a super Princess quite a bit. Beautiful dress, cape and wielding a light saber. Isn't that how it should be?




Hannah I love you so much and I am so proud of who you are. I pray that you always know that you are a daughter of the King and that you fully embrace how powerful, fierce and passionate you are as well as how kind, gentle and sweet that you are. I pray you realize your purpose and destiny and above all that you know deep deep down how loved you are.


Love,
Mom

Comments

Popular Posts